Bodybuilders Workouts Are Not For The Rest Of Us

Believe me when I tell you that most bodybuilder workouts, including those from IFBB pros, are a complete waste of your time.

Although these guys have massive, ripped bodies, this doesn’t mean that they give you the best bodybuilders workouts; what’s more, they also don’t always give you the best advice.

Professional bodybuilding is a corrupt and shady world, one that you should try and avoid.

Don’t be fooled by their musculature; most of these guys are genetic freaks, and their bodies respond well to any sort of training.

Through the indiscriminate use of steroids and hormones in their bodybuilders workouts, they amp up the intensity of their workouts.

Yes, the use of steroids is a personal choice, but given the amount of anabolic steroids and growth hormones that these guys use, they seriously put their health at risk.

Also, during their workouts they push their bodies beyond any natural limits; this is not the kind of regimen that you should follow as a part of your daily bodybuilding nutrition program.

While these unconventional bodybuilders workouts will work on the genetic freaks that comprise 1% of the total population, they are completely wasted on the other 99% of the population.

Still, many bodybuilding magazines promote these bodybuilders workouts.

Unfortunately, these magazines are mostly full of advertisements for devices and supplements that claim to help you bulk up in no time at all.

These programs are do not work so don’t be fooled.

The content of such magazines is mainly devoted to the “latest breakthrough” that claims to help you bulk up quickly.

These magazines are basically giant advertisements that attempt to brainwash you into buying their products and supplements.

When it comes to supplementations, there is always room for the proper supplements.

These include creatine and protein powder, both of which will assist you in reaching your goal, provided that you workout properly.

Stay away from bodybuilders workouts that promote the use of supplements such as ecdysterone, citrulline, and myostatin.

The truth is that you will attain your goals a lot quicker without them, because they are just marketing scams that are designed to take your money and not give you anything in exchange.

I’ve seen it all, and trust me, most bodybuilders workouts are nothing more than a scam.

Beware of magazines that promote bodybuilders workouts; they will do just about anything to get their hands on your money.

If you’re interested in knowing what the pros are up to, go through these magazines, but please don’t take any of the advice in them too seriously, because it really isn’t helpful.

In certain cases, this “advice” can even cause injury, and put a spanner in your bodybuilding progress.

I highly recommend that you not consider these bodybuilders workouts as the last word on bodybuilding advice.

Just take care of your nutrition and supplements, and perform a healthy workout.

For more information on bodybuilding in a healthy manner, visit the link below….

By Don Demarco. Don is an amateur bodybuilder and fitness coach. He shares bodybuilding secrets learned over several years at Men’s Workout Heaven Enroll for a FREE Muscle Building course. Visit Men’s Workout Videos